Job: Program Manager – Director of Individual and Family Affairs with Fairfax-Falls Church CSB
Program Manager – Director of Individual and Family Affairs
Fairfax-Falls Church CSB
Works as a member of the Fairfax/Falls Church Community Service Board’s (CSB) leadership team. The Fairfax-Falls Church CSB is a Copeland Center of Excellence for Wellness Recovery and Action Plans (WRAP). The Fairfax-Falls Church CSB is looking for a dynamic leader that will continue the strategic implementation of inclusion and peer services throughout the organization. The organization is looking for an individual who can balance the leadership, administrative, advocacy, service provision, policy development, and business skills needed for this office.
Participates in executive management, strategic planning and policy development activities to promote inclusion and provide a voice to individuals receiving CSB services and their family members. This leader must be able to serve as a liaison with peer-run organizations, consumer and family organizations and other stakeholders to establish ongoing communication, disseminate information, and identify major issues in the recovery community. They must have a strong working knowledge of the recovery model, provision of peer services and person-centered care. The CSB values the rights of individuals, and the individual in this position will play a critical role in providing advocacy and support to individuals who have complaints about CSB services, and feel that their human rights may have been violated. This candidate should be skilled at assisting in the resolution of complaints to the satisfaction of individuals and family members.
- Provides leadership and oversight to the Office of Individual and Family Affairs (ICFA). Serves as a subject matter expert and a champion of the recovery model within CSB and in the community.
- Provides administrative oversight and provides guidance for Peer Support Services, and any recovery-oriented programs and activities, including Employment and Recovery Centers within the CSB system. Advocates and acts as a change agent for the agency. Leads organizational efforts and initiatives to infuse the principles of recovery and resiliency into all aspects of the service system to enable individuals receiving services to improve their health and wellness, live self-directed lives, and strive to reach their full potential.
- Promotes education about the peer support services and the recovery model to individuals receiving services, families, clinical staff and other stakeholders
- Participates in development of policies and procedures for the CSB by representing the interest of the individual and family. As part of the CSB Executive Leadership Team participates in strategic planning efforts
- Develops, implements and leads individual and family stakeholder group for the CSB.
For more information, please visit https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/fairfaxcounty/jobs/2258036/program-manager-director-of-individual-and-family-affairs?fbclid=IwAR2f5iM1YSyNV2zemovZiOH0NI8cFB8OgELszjCIXn35MLlwZsufyyMg_AI