Tuesday, March 26
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Chesapeake Integrated Behavioral Healthcare
224 Great Bridge Blvd
Chesapeake VA 23320
For more information, please contact Erica Bullock, VPRSN Meeting Facilitator, at (757) 819-6386.
Wednesday, April 24
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Living Proof Outreach
3925 Hopkins Rd
Richmond VA 23234
For more information, please contact Calendria Jones, VPRSN Meeting Facilitator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-503-6489.
Virginia Peer Recovery Specialist Network Regional Meetings
Please join us for networking and professional development meetings for those working in Virginia’s peer recovery workforce. We welcome those with lived experience who are pursuing (or aspire to pursue) a career in the professional peer support workforce, regardless of certification status, field of focus, or work location. This includes Peer Support Specialists, Peer Recovery Coaches, WRAP Facilitators, etc.
In each meeting, we will take the time to introduce ourselves and network informally. Then there will be a discussion, presentation or workshop focusing on professional development topics. We finish the meeting with more networking and special announcements.
Share your knowledge and experience with others in your field, expand your professional network, and provide support to your fellow members of Virginia’s peer recovery community. We hope to see you there!
- Share knowledge and experience among peer recovery specialists
- Expand the peer recovery community professional network
- Provide support to Virginia’s peer recovery workforce
- Promote the latest in training opportunities and job announcements
- Foster regional connections and relationship-building
- Harness the unique needs and gifts of the individual regions