The Carilion Peer Recovery Center is excited to offer their initial programming at their peer recovery center located at 2017 S. Jefferson St. Roanoke, VA, 24016. All the programs are free and open to the community.
The programs are:
- Drop-in coffee & resources (Monday-Friday) 9am – 10:30am
Peer Groups: Individuals can sign up at the peer recovery center in person or call Celine at the peer office at 540-853-9152. These groups do not require a referral from a provider, anyone 18 year of age or older who wishes to participate in the peer group is welcome to sign up and participate.
- Peer Mindfulness Group (Mondays) 10:30 – 11:30am
- Recovery Art Group (Tuesdays) 10:30-11:30am
- Peer Support Group (Thursdays) 10:30-11:30am
- Fun Friday Games & Socialization Group (Fridays) 10:30-11:30am