Victory for Mental Health 2019
Thu, September 26, 2019
5:30 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
The Westin Richmond
6631 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23230
Join us to celebrate our 2019 Virginia Mental Health Advocate Champion, plus two new peer support programs! Food, networking, Recovery Art!
About this Event
5:30 Refreshments, Recovery Art – Silent Auction, Mental Health Information Displays
6:30 Dinner Program
- Advocate Champion of the Year Award to Gray O’Dwyer, who led law student efforts to remove the mental health question from the state application to practice law
- Doris Causey, Central Virginia Legal Aid Society and Past President of the Virginia State Bar to present the Award
- The Honorable Brian Moran, Virginia Secretary of Public Safety, on mental health and criminal justice
PLUS: Announcing two new MHAV peer support services for trauma recovery
Special Opportunity to support Recovery Art – Silent Auction
* Sponsorship and Table Host Opportunities Available!
Premier, Gold, and Silver Sponsors receive multiple tickets to the event, plus table display space, name/logo on event materials, website, etc.
* Contact Jenny.Sappington@mhav.org
Business attire suggested
Tickets can be purchased at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/victory-for-mental-health-tickets-66489651337