About the Podcast
Peer Into Recovery is a podcast offering unique insights into the profession of peer support, brought to you by the Virginia Peer Recovery Specialist Network and Mental Health America of Virginia.
- Episode 1: Trauma-informed Peer Support with Cheryl DeHaven
- Episode 2: Crisis Peer Support with David Rockwell
- Episode 3: Peer Drop-in Centers with Robin Hubert
- Episode 4: Probation Peer Support with Eddie Wiggins
- Episode 5: Overcoming Obstacles with Leroy Robinson
- Episode 6: Peer Job Development with Cynthia Evans
- Episode 7: Staying Connected in a Syndemic with Jason Cox
- Episode 8: Family Peer Support with Cristy Corbin
- Episode 9: Forensic Peer Support with Dawud Nubian
- Episode 10: First Responder Peer Support with Jonathan Lang
- Episode 11: Veteran Peer Support with Anthony Swann
- Episode 12: Regional Peer Support with Carla Heath
- Episode 13: Group Facilitation with Heather Fossen and Kevin Kelly
- Episode 14: Community Inclusion with Jim Kochany
- If you have an Android smartphone, you can use an app such as Google Podcasts, Stitcher, or Spotify to subscribe to the show and listen to episodes easily on your phone. Just download the app and then search for “Peer Into Recovery”, and you should be able to find and subscribe to the show.
- If you have an iPhone, you can subscribe to Peer Into Recovery on iTunes, or you can download an alternative podcast app such as Overcast or Spotify.